- Describe the transfiguration scene.
- What could the other eight apostles not do?
- What does Jesus begin to tell the apostles?
- How does Jesus answer the question of who is superior?
- What warnings about stumbling does Jesus give?
- Mark 9 Jesus goes up the Mount of Transfiguration. He heals a boy with severe demonic possession; he again predicts his death and suffering and resurrection, and the disciples don’t understand.
- Mark 9 “What do you mean, ‘If I can?’ Jesus asked. ‘Anything is possible if a person believes.’
- Aug 6, 2021: Feast of the Transfiguration of the Lord (B)
- Listen to Him!: The call to attention for disciples of Jesus
- “This is my Son, whom I love. Listen to him!” ~God
- Coming Down the Mountain
- Here & There
- Sanctified Ambition?