The Memorial of Christ’s death gives each of us a grand opportunity to praise God and Christ for what they have done for us so that we can enjoy unending life.
The Memorial is without question the most important occasion for true Christians to meet together. It will be held after sundown on Saturday, March 27, 2021.
This year many will not be able to attend this important occasion in relative freedom and in a great group. It is very important that we all do keep to the corona measures given by our governments.
Here in Belgium we all shall have to commemorate the last supper of Jesus in our small ‘house bubble”.
We request all our members to follow the corona measures but not to forget to gather in their household or in the small bubble to recall that Jehovah allowed His son to die in our place so that we could have life.
We do hope that everyone who loves our heavenly Father and His son will be in union with all those who share this special night with their close family members in their own bubble.
As Jehovah, Jesus, and the heavenly part of God’s family look on, may every congregation, group, and individual have a wonderful Memorial observance!
- Celebrations pointing to events of ultimate meaning
- High Holidays not only for Israel
- Vayikra after its opening word וַיִּקְרָא, which means and He called
- Most important day in Christian year
- 1 -15 Nisan
- 14-15 Nisan and Easter
- Seven days of Passover
- The son of David and the first day of the feast of unleavened bread
- A Holy week in remembrance of the Blood of life
- Around the feast of Unleavened Bread
- Observance of the Lord’s Evening Meal
- Day of remembrance coming near
- A new exodus and offering of a Lamb
- Observance of a day to Remember