The truth is in a way always to be looked at in the Self. In case a person does not love him or herself that person can not love others, but also can not develop properly and will have doubts about lots of matters, hindering to come to see clearly.
Inseparable from who you are, you as a person shall receive or receive not insight. Depending how much you want to open your heart, you shall be able to receive a clear mind of what goes on outside you.
Too many christians do forget that Jesus is the way to God and not God himself, but they want to be caught in human doctrines which gives enough space to hold on on all those many pagan activities and festivities mankind has had for centuries.
Not only the Jehovah’s Witnesses claim that they are the only real truth bringers and only right denomination in Christendom or in Christianity. It may bring their heart at ease when the JWs are so sure that they are the only correct ones in a world of complete and utter wrongness. The religion being referred to, within their ranks, simply as “The Truth,”, but we can find the same saying in many denominations of Christendom as well.
Man must be very careful and shall have to remember always that we all are fallible men and women. No one of us is perfect and no one of us can have all knowledge or all truth. That is just impossible.
When part of a community we also should know that all those speaking in that community may be under their human faults able to have things wrong as well. We always should have to check that what is said by who so ever. Nobody is perfect. (Also not elders, ministers, priests, bishops, nor even the pope or a governing body.)
The ” ‘we-are-right-they-are-all-wrong-and-they’ll-die-for-it’ attitude” is unacceptable and yes perhaps we may go so far as calling it shameful.
It is all inconsistent with God’s Word to think that one person or organisation can have all the knowledge and all the truth. It were just such ideas which brought lots of people away from the truth and from the Only One True God. Look for example at the many religions where many gods are praised or where Jesus is also worshipped as god.
If there is a man than it is only Jesus, who should be the one who we may accept as all the truth. He alone is the one with such a pure heart and with all knowledge about his heavenly Father. In him we should trust. In this son of God we should put our faith and believe he is the only one from God who can liberate us from the chains of this world.
All who want to find God have to be Truth seekers, working on themselves and on others.
- He who knows himself, is kind to others
- Blindness in the Christian world
- Souls and Religions with Nirvana and light
- Necessary to be known all over the earth
- The Right One to follow and to worship
- No other god besides Jehovah who gives all explanation
- The God of hope filling us with all joy and peace
- Jehovah steep rock and fortress, source of insight
- Background to look at things
- Hearing words to accept
- The Metaphorical language of the Bible
- Atonement And Fellowship 3/8
- Necessity of a revelation of creation 2 Organisation of a system of things
- Necessity of a revelation of creation 9 Searching the Scriptures
- Necessity of a revelation of creation 10 Instructions for insight and wisdom
- Necessity of a revelation of creation 12 Words assembled for wisdom and instruction
- Challenging claim 4 Inspired by God 3 Self-consistent Word of God
- Actions to be a reflection of openness of heart
- Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience
- At the end of your life
Further related articles
- God Is Who?
- The wrath of God
- Wisdom that matters
- Which countries still outlaw apostasy and blasphemy?
- Problems of life Today (Remedies to the Solution of Problems)
- What About Other Religions?
- The family of religions in China
- A Longstanding Heated Debate That Can Be Easily Resolved
- A paraphrase-evidence of the Revealed Book of Muslims. Chapter: The Cow. Verse 66.
- Is there complete truth in single Religious Scripture
- The Pursuit of Unhappiness: Part 2
- Pawlpi sungah Politics ( Politics within the Church)
- Siampi leh Tuucing ( Priest and Pastor)