Jehovah looks at the world and sees all those human beings with their own difficulties. As a loving Father, He looks at what they try to do and how they try to do it. He is also concerned when they encounter difficulties and like a loving father, He too wants to help there where He can.
Our heavenly Father is willing to help those who want to know about Him. He is prepared to sustain them through their trials. He is willing to give His Holy Spirit to strengthen us. That Holy Spirit can protect us from spiritual harm.
“So, if you though being wicked realize how to give good gifts to your own children, how much more will the heavenly Father give holy Pneuma to those asking him!”” (Lu 11:13 mhm)
“So, you, though wicked know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more your heavenly Father gives good to those asking?” (Mt 7:11 mhm)
We should know that the heavenly Father is so much more than an earthly father. Though we should know that Jehovah shall not avenge his elect, that cry to him day and night. Those who are willing to come to Him as His child He shall receive as His child. He, too, shall do like we have to do and when we do it, putting on a heart of compassion, kindness, lowliness, meekness, long-suffering.
“I tell you this truth: Anybody who does not accept God’s Realm like a child will never enter into it.”” (Lu 18:17 mhm)
As a real Father Jehovah shall Jehovah protect us also emotionally. For example, He gives us a marvellous hope. And it is that hope for the future that helps us to endure difficulties.
He also has wonderful blessings in store for us. It warms our heart to know that our Father loves and cares for us!
Consider this: No matter what bad things happen to us, our loving Father will undo any injury we suffer. Whatever trials we are facing, these are only temporary, but the blessings Jehovah gives are everlasting.
“16 As a result we never lose heart and give up–even if our exterior person is wasting away–because the inner person is being renewed day after day. 17 For though our oppression is momentary and trivial, it works out on us – in a manner more and more excelling–an ageless glory of greater significance – 18 so long as we do not fix our attention on the visible things, but rather on the invisible things. For the visible things are temporary, but the invisible things are ageless.” (2Co 4:16-18 mhm)
Jehovah expects children to obey their parents. In the same way, He wants us to accept Him as our heavenly Father. He expects us to obey him.
“Children, continue to obey your parents in relation to the Lord for this is the right thing to do –” (Eph 6:1 mhm)
“For this is the love of The God, that we observe His commandments, and his commandments are not a burden,” (1Jo 5:3 mhm)
To know what He wants and what His commandments are we are best to read the Words He has given to mankind, the Book of books, the Bible. In there we can find all answers to our questions and shall be able to find out how we can please our God most. We have to know that all Scripture is inspired by Jehovah God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness. Therefore, it is that Bestseller of all times that we should carry with us to read every day. By studying the Word of God we shall be able to be a good child of God, adequate, equipped for every good work.
“16 All Scripture is God-breathed and beneficial for teaching, for reproving, for readjusting everything, for disciplining in righteousness. 17 Thus, the man of God may be completely prepared for every good work.” (2Ti 3:16-17 mhm)
Nederlandse versie / Dutch version: Onvolmaakte mensen die kunnen leren van Degene die onze Vader wil zijn
Find also to read
- The Almighty Lord God of gods King above all gods
- Creation gift of God
- Word of God
- Main verses in the Bible telling us Who God is #5 The Great Infinite, Truthful, Gracious, Merciful and Compassionate God
- Main verses in the Bible telling us Who God is #6 The Unique One abundant in Loving-kindness
- Al-Fatiha [The Opening/De Opening] Süra 1:1-3 In the name of Allah the Merciful Lord Of The Creation
- Al-Fatiha [The Opening] Süra 1:1-7 Help from God our Maker
- Al-Fatiha [The Opening] Süra 1: 4-7 Merciful Lord of the Creation to show us the right path
- Wishing to do the will of God
- Improving the one who loves Him
- Today’s thought “My help comes from the LORD” (March 13)
- Today’s thought “The help that comes from God” (May 11)
- Memorizing wonderfully 17 Psalm 121 Help from Jehovah God
- Main verses in the Bible telling us Who God is #7 The Stronghold and Rock God a Refuge and strong Shield and Tower
- God my fence, my hope for the future
- Those willing to tarnish
- A little ray of sunshine.
- 3 Keys to Reading the Bible with a Fresh Perspective
- Obeying the King