MT21:28 “However, what is your view? A father had two children. Approaching the first, he said, ‘Child, go work today in the vineyard.’ MT21:29 Now, this child responded, ‘I will, Sir,’ but did not leave for the vineyard. MT21:30 The father approached the second child and requested the same, who said, ‘I will not!’ but later felt regret and went into the vineyard. MT21:31 Now, which of the two did the will of their father?” The priests and elders answered, “The last one.” Then Jesus said to them: “I tell you this truth: Tax-collectors and the sexually immoral are going ahead of you into the Realm of The God. MT21:32 John came to you in righteousness way and you did not believe him. But the tax-collectors and sexually immoral believed him. Not you – though seeing you did not feel regret later and so believe in John.*
 Sexually immoral: Or, fornicators. The Greek is PORNAI which is drawn from “to buy” and means prostitute or harlot. See notes under PORNEIA or fornicator. Or, KJV: harlots; GDSP: prostitutes.
 Going ahead of you: Or, preceding you.
- Breaking Free from Sex Trafficking
- Meaning and doing what we say
- Passion Week – Killing the Master’s Son: Matthew 21:33-41
- “at evensong, one hour before the sun go down”: a Sermon on the Parable of the Vineyard
- How to Subvert Divine Justice and Turn Everybody’s Lives Upside Down
- Rise Up, My Love (291): Everything We Have Is His!